Our multidisciplinary team includes over 200 professionals from the different areas of research, able to participate in national and international financed competitive funds, publishing articles and research books and directing research. Similarly, we have increased investment in innovation and development by expanding the options for executing projects, patents, ventures and solutions to social challenges.
At INNOVA SCIENTIFIC, as a research center, we are committed to providing rigorous and exclusive advice in response to challenges that are increasingly difficult to solve and that express collective concern.
AGRONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Latin American Group of Agronomic Studies.
- Environment and society.
- Science, production and food security.
- Laboratory of environmental sciences.
- Cultural, political and social studies.
- Latin American history and politics.
- Unity of diversity and inclusion.
- Organization and marketing.
- Operations and tourism management.
- Business modeling and analysis.
- Chemistry lab.
- Physics laboratory.
- Pure and applied mathematics.
- Computational Mathematics.
- Biological sciences.
- Pure and applied chemistry.
- Safety and basic care.
- Health and society.
- Educational technology.
- Science teaching, languages and teacher training.
- University education.
- Institutional evaluation, accreditation and competencies.
- Vocational orientation.
Military arts and sciences.
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Center for Innovation in Process Engineering and Research.
- Studies of materials.